Pages

29 October 2011

last day.

the day has come. the last day for this module. 

for this day, no lesson though but practice and consultation with ms. mikee.

at first i wanted to do audibiche again but decided not to stress myself and do whatever.

my model today is my neighbor kim.

kim before

i asked her what she wants me to do for her makeup. and she answered "kahit ano! (whatever)"


so i grabbed my makeup brushes and do just what my gut tells me to do.

and voila!









i used yellow, blue and purple for her eyeshadow





kim and me :)




before and after :)

as for my evaluation? ms. mikee said that my strengths are beauty, bridal and even high fashion makeup. pretty much everything. i can pursue any path. coolness! :)

and my weakness? time. i take my time when i apply makeup. im oc with the details. she said that i can still do that but try to be a little faster. yeah i'll try to do that. :)

after the class we headed to eastwood for dinner and bonding over karaoke. :)



l-r maay, kat, ingrid, me and osh

i'll miss you girls! 'til our next bonding time. :)

xoxo




0 comments:

Post a Comment